There were no active assignments for the user in the Personnel Module. When unchecking the active assignments only we were able to find the assignment with a status of "Employee-LockedOut".
To resolve a locked-out user:
1. Go to Personnel Module.
2. Personnel drop down menu > All Personnel.
3. Select the locked-out user.
4. Go to the user's Assignments.
5. Uncheck "active assignments only".
6. Click on the assignment with the status "Employee - Locked-out".
7. Change the Status drop down from "Locked-out" to "Active" then Save.
8. Go to the Access tab on the user's assignment.
9. Set a new temporary password then save.
The user will now be able to log in with the new temporary password you create and will be prompted at first login to create a new password following the CJIS password policy. For more information on the Personnel Module please see https://resources.agisent.com/videos.