How to Generate Monthly Incident Data Submittal
1. Open Incident Module.
2. Incidents drop down menu > Incident Reporting:
3. Actions > Generate Submittal File, Specify the date (YYYYMM) and agency ORI to generate the submittal file:
4. Click generate submittal.
5. The file will be shown in the window once complete, click the filename in blue at the top to download a copy to your workstation.
6. Locate the file, generally saved to downloads. Example: C:\Users\Username\Downloads\
7. Submit the data file as directed by the state.
If you receive errors back from the state, please attach errors and submittal file in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data removal in Agisent requires administrator privileges and access to the System Module. Types of data that can be removed, as of 04/03/2020: -Agency -Person -Staff Member -User (Staff Assignment) -Organization ...
Zones & Beats
Prerequisites: User Permissions: System -for adding or removing Configuring Zones & Beats: Click Agencies > Mine > Zones / Beats. List each zone or beat as ZoneCode;Description, one per line. The zone code will not be displayed to users and should be ...
Set Default Court Info in Citations
Requires Site Administrator permissions and access to System Module. Default court information for citations can be added to the agency configuration in the System Module > Agency > Configuration > Citations > Default Court Information: This will ...
Uploading/Downloading Documents & Videos to ProDocs
Locate the Associated Documents bar from the Case view: Select upload: From this window you can set: document category, set document flags, drag and drop, or click Upload to bring up a file explorer selection. Note: depending on the document size, it ...